7074 Clifford Rd.
Marlette, MI 48453
Block: Bride's Bouquet
This barn was built in the late 1800s or early 1900s by Bert Turner, great uncle to Dale Hager.
It was first used as a horse barn and then converted to dairy by Robert Hager in 1947. In 2005,
Dale and Elaine Hager converted the barn to an alpaca farm. It is now being used for their
grandson Noah Hager's beef herd and a goat and their grandchildren's horses.
The block choice was made for the design to stand out on the barn.
Respecting Private Property~
All sites are on private property and should be viewed from the public road unless otherwise indicated at the
site that it is a business open to the public. We are indebted to our barn hosts for their generosity.
When viewing and enjoying the barns and blocks use caution when slowing or stopping near a site.