BROKEN WHEEL FARM
2030 S. Gagetown Rd.
Pigeon, MI 48755
Block: Broken Wheel
Our barn was built by John Mavis in 1911 as a multipurpose barn.
It housed dairy cows, horses and feed. In 1980 Don and Donna Wheeler, owners,
turned it into a sheep farm. At one time they lambed out over 40 ewes. Their
children and grandchildren have shown at local, state, and national sheep shows
over the years.
This block is a symbol of their farm. The "Broken Wheel" was designed by Don Wheeler
in 1980. It features a ram's head, and of course, the circle around the outside is the
Safety and Respecting Private Property~
All sites are on private property and should be viewed from the public road unless otherwise indicated at the
site that it is a business open to the public. We are indebted to our barn hosts for their generosity.
When viewing and enjoying the barns and blocks use caution when slowing or stopping near a site.